Astera Titan Tube
The Astera Titan Tube is the ultimate LED tube for filmmakers, TV studios and any creative person.
The Astera Titan Tube is the ultimate LED tube for filmmakers, TV studios and any creative person. It emits powerful, tunable white with ultra-high color rendering as well as colored light which can be applied to individual pixels or the whole tube. The tube offers an unlimited range of usage; indoor or outdoor, AC-powered or on battery, on the go with the AsteraApp, with wired or wireless DMX.
Ultra-High Color Rendering TLCI ≥96, CRI ≥96, CRI Re≥90 from 3200K to 6500K
Tunable White with a range from 1,750K to 20,000K.
Ultra-bright when displaying white color for 2h or while connected to AC
16 individually controllable Pixels
Compact transportation case can charge 8 units at once
DMX, Art-Net, sACN and power can be distributed via the PowerBox
Custom holders, stands etc. allow easy fixation for any production
Unique Astera Titan Tube highlights:
Quickly build programs out of colors and effects, trigger them or make them match a beat.
Detect all available lights, set them up, check their status, configure DMX addresses and DMX profiles.
Set the length of your event and be sure that your lights won’t run out while still getting the maximum brightness.
100% color consistency through any batch. It can hit exact color temperatures and reproduce standard filter gels.
Scrambled PWM technology to avoid flickering when filming, green/magenta balance to minimize post-production work.
The lights give visual and audible alarm and send notification to the AsteraApp if they are being moved during an event.
Auto BPM analyzes the beat and matches programs to it, flash buttons can trigger special effects while being held down.
Switch lights into power-saving standby and schedule them to wake up when the event starts.
The dynamic power-boost feature enables the light to display the maximum brightness at all times and intensify non-white colors.
Switches automatically to white light and runs of its battery when AC power is cut off.
A smart control system where Infrared remote, wireless DMX and app work together to enable big setups that can be set up, monitored and adjusted in a fast and convenient way.
App control (UHF) Control Lights
- Create complex programs out of colors, effects, and settings. The AX1 Wireless PixelTube will remember and repeat these effects without requiring a constant wireless link.
- Quickly create groups of lights, assign positions and select which the PixelTube should receive commands.
- Monitor lights
- Keep a complete overview of the status and all settings of your PixelTube while you operate them.
- View battery status, radio signal, DMX address and which lights you have targeted.
- Diagnose individual PixelTube or Astera Event Spotlights and even get informed if a light is being moved or switched off.
- This works while you control lights by the app but also if AX1 PixelTubes are controlled via DMX.
- Set-up faster
- Set up your PixelTube conveniently out of the distance.
- Set DMX address and DMX footprint for one or several PixelTubes or Wireless Event Spotlights; 50 units can be prepared in less than 5 minutes out of the distance.
- After your job, do a quick master reset of all settings or a partial one of only selected settings.
Wireless DMX (2.4GHz)
The AsteraBox works as a wireless DMX transmitter; just connect it with the included XLR adapter to your DMX console and you can transmit 1 DMX universe with CRMX technology, the most stable wireless DMX protocol available.
The AX1 Wireless PixelTube carries the most reliable wireless DMX module on the market compatible with CRMX and other wireless DMX standards but not W-DMX G5 and City Theatrical.
- Astera ARC1
- CRMX Nova TX
- W-DMX Transmitter
The PowerBox is an efficient tool to wire your Titan Tubes during jobs with power and data whenever you don’t want to use them wirelessly. In addition, the PowerBox can be stored inside the Titan Tube Charging case so you can charge your tubes after a job inside the case without having to remove tubes or PowerBox.
TITAN TUBE SPECS
Highlights: IR, App controlled, wired and wireless (CRMX) DMX,
Colors: Red, Green, Blue, Mint, Amber
Total LED power: 72W
Maximum power draw: 48W
Luminous flux: 2900Lm
Emittance @1m: 785Lx
Beam Angle: 120˚
Field Angle: 180˚
Battery: LG Chem Lithium-ion
Battery Lifetime: 70% after 300 cycles
Battery Runtime: Up to 20 hours
LED Lifetime: 50.000 Hours
Charging time (nominal): 3 Hours
Input Voltage : 24V 2A
Backside Display with HSI control
Wireless Modules: 865-870MHz | 902-928MHz | 2.4GHz
Range: 300m | 330 Yards
Wired DMX: supported via Astera PowerBox
Wireless DMX: CRMX & others, excluding W-DMX G5, City Theatrical
Housing: Polycarbonate, metal endcap
IP Rating: IP65
Relative humidity: 0-100%
Operating Temperature: 0-40 ˚C | 32-104 ˚F
Weight: 1.35kg |3Lbs
Dimensions: Ø42 x 1035mm | Ø1.6” x H40.7”