Zeiss CZ.2 70-200/T2.9 Compact Zoom Lens (MFT Mount, Feet)
- Full-Frame Coverage (36 x 24 mm)
- No Focus Shift Over the Zoom Range
- Robust Cine-Style Housing
- Calibrated Focus Scales
The Zeiss CZ.2 70-200/T2.9 Compact Zoom Lens (MFT Mount, Feet) offers great flexibility thanks to interchangeable mounts, allowing them to be used with a wide range of cameras from multiple manufacturers.
There is a comprehensive choice of cinema zooms with consistent aperture, good sharpness and contrast, minimal distortion and a look that matches the highest quality cinema primes including ZEISS/ARRI lenses. Affordable, flexible and offering the highest quality, the ZEISS Cinema Zoom lenses are an invaluable addition to any film set.
ZEISS Cinema Zoom lenses are precision engineered within the tightest possible tolerances. This guarantees you excellent image quality with low distortion, high resolution and excellent color rendition for sharp, punchy pictures.
- High resolution and contrast; ready for 8K and beyond
- Excellent color correction
- Flare suppression through T* anti-reflex coating and internal light traps
- Low distortion
- Round out-of-focus highlights
- Color matched
The Zeiss Cinema Zoom Lenses also features an exquisite optics in a robust, durable package – two characteristics that will surely remain desirable for decades to come. And thanks to their interchangeable mounts, Cinema Zoom lenses offer the possibility to upgrade to any number of existing or future cine and still cameras while still using the same set of lenses. Additionally, they all cover a full-frame image format without vignetting.
- Full-frame coverage (36 x 24 mm) for focal lengths of 15 to 200 mm
- Common aperture of T2.9
- Sweet spot effect with Super 35 sensors
- Interchangeable mount
- No visible focus shift while change of focal length
- Robust cine-style housing
- No visible breathing
- Calibrated focus scales
- Nearly 300 degree focus rotation
- Round iris for organic look
- No visible ramping
With their image circle of 46.3 mm all lenses cover Full-frame (24 mm x 36 mm) and even Vista Vision Sensors.
ZEISS Compact Zooms utilize T* anti-reflex coating and internal light traps to suppress flare, and a circular iris renders attractive bokeh.
Interchangeable lens mounts are available in PL, Canon EF, Nikon F, Micro 4/3, and Sony E, which means that users are not locked into a single camera system.
A range of mounting options and 4K-ready optics make the 70-200mm Compact Zoom a virtually "future proof" lens.
- ZEISS 70-200mm T2.9 Compact Zoom CZ.2 Lens (MFT Mount)
- Interchangeable MFT Mount
- Limited 2-Year Warranty